How to display two queries on the same Y-axis in Grafana Time series without summing them?

I’m using Time series and I’ve got two queries I want to show, workers.max and workers.busy, I want to show both these on the same Y-axis but without them being summed together
The best I’ve managed so far is putting them on different Y-axes but I want these on the same one as they only make sense together, does anyone have some documentation/term or even example to point me to?

> I want to show both these on the same Y-axis but without them being summed together
the panel does not sum different series or queries together (without additional settings like manually added transformers, or series stacking). you’ll have to provide more info to get meaningful help :slightly_smiling_face:. a debug snapshot is a good starting point: https://grafana.com/docs/grafana/latest/troubleshooting/send-panel-to-grafana-support/

Stolen from a google image, this is how I want it to look, both on the same Y-axis and independent of each other, second image shows what happens for me. They get stacked on top of each other

With my newfound vocabulary I found the Stacking option, thanks for the help :slightly_smiling_face: