Kinesis+Flink+Python?

Does anyone have experience with kinesis analytics and Flink+Python? I am trying to run a simple application, querying from kinesis stream and sink into S3. Checking logs is a nightmare, they seem to be embedded in a json field.
I managed to get it working locally (well, it doesnt crash…) with following conf:

os.environ['AWS_PROFILE'] ='dev'
    os.environ['AWS_DEFAULT_REGION'] = 'us-east-2'

# only for local, overwrite variable to properties and pass in your jars delimited by a semicolon (;)
    APPLICATION_PROPERTIES_FILE_PATH = "application_properties.json"  # local

CURRENT_DIR = os.path.dirname(os.path.realpath(__file__))
    print(CURRENT_DIR)
    table_env.get_config().get_configuration().set_string(
        "pipeline.jars",
        "file:///"
        + CURRENT_DIR
        + "/flink-sql-connector-kinesis_2.12-1.13.0.jar;file:///"
        + CURRENT_DIR
        + "/flink-s3-fs-hadoop-1.13.0.jar",
    )

table_env.get_config().get_configuration().set_string("execution.checkpointing.mode", "EXACTLY_ONCE")
    table_env.get_config().get_configuration().set_string("execution.checkpointing.interval", "1min")```
In AWS I use `amazon-kinesis-connector-flink-2.0.2.jar` and now I see no logs at all, in the flink dashboard I dont see running jobs and no logs either

I am basically unable to even get this example working: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/kinesisanalytics/latest/java/examples-python-s3.html
Got:
org.apache.flink.table.api.ValidationException: Unable to create a source for reading table 'default_catalog.default_database.input_table'."
and tons of more errors…

Def will use/test java version